We still have snacks for you! Here are the pickup instructions:
- -Monday thru Friday from 3pm – 4pm we will have a bin of pre-packed snack bags available for pickup outside of our library doors.
- -Each snack bag will contain one juice and two snacks. All of the bags are filled with the same items.
- -Please try to only touch the bag that you take.
- -Only one bag per individual.
- -Snacks are for kids and teens.
- -If you have any questions when you get to the library, please ring the doorbell and a librarian will come out to assist you.
- -Please make an appointment if you wish to browse inside of the library. You can do that here: https://forms.gle/Ks8Z8tqxviptFRrA8 or by calling us at 603-964-6326.
- -Or browse our catalog online (here) and request a book for pickup with your snack 🙂
Questions about homeschooling? Check out this recording from the Virtual Homeschooling Symposium!
JOIN Teen Advisory Group (TAG)
TAG members brainstorm programs and activities and help to plan and lead them.
JOIN US! You have a voice. Let’s hear it!
Teen Book Finder
The Teen Book Finder from the Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) is a free app to help anyone who loves YA literature access the past three years’ of YALSA’s awards and lists. It is currently only available for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad. Visit YALSA’s site to try it out.
Musical titles that rock:
Rock out with the power of your NHPL library card on hoopla. Shuffle all of your borrowed albums on hoopla to create your perfect back to school soundtrack.
Instantly available to stream or download.
Search NoveList for suggestions.
Amazing Audiobooks — Fabulous Fiction — Great Graphic Novels
Ask us for the Young Adult Library Services Association’s best recommendations for 2020
Hang out at the Teen Room every day after school. Use computers, listen to music, do homework, or generally hang out.
Play Wii — internet — make a stop motion video — enjoy movies
Ask us about volunteer opportunities and our Library Liaison position
North Hampton Public Library subscribes to the Library Bill of Rights. The library provides access to all library materials for all users, including internet access, within the library’s policies regarding acceptable use of the internet.
NHPL offers direct, unfiltered access to the Internet, as part of its commitment to public access to information. It should be known that, in keeping with the American Library Association’s statement on Library Use of Filtering Software, filtering is not employed by the nhpl. More information. This commitment to provide free unfiltered access to information for all includes, but is not limited to, the NHPL public access computers, chromebooks/ boxes, laptops, and any other wired or wireless device used within the library.