SUMMER LEARNING PROGRAM 2022
Funded by the Friends of the Library
You can participate in a couple of ways:
1) Register for the Summer Learning Challenge and earn prizes by completing our SLP22 bingo sheets or reading logs. You can start logging your reading and activities June 19th.
2) Attend some of our SLP22 programs and events.
CHECK OUT ALL THE FUN THINGS GOING ON AT THE NORTH HAMPTON LIBRARY THIS SUMMER.
FOLLOW THE LINKS TO LEARN MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SUMMER’S EVENTS AND PROGRAMS.
ONE TIME EVENTS AND PROGRAMS
- Summer Learning Kickoff MAGIC SHOW. Monday, June 20th at 10am. MAGIC OF THE STEELGRAVES will be performing this ALL AGES show. Please register with this link: MAGIC SHOW
- The UNH Marine Docents WHALES AND SEALS PROGRAM will be held on Tuesday, 6/21 at 1pm. It is geared toward children in Kindergarten through 3rd grade.
- On Wednesday 6/22 from 1-2pm, The Blue Ocean Society will be holding a MICROPLASTICS LAB for ages 8 and up.
- Wednesday 6/29 from 1-2pm we will have COOKIE DECORATING with an aquatic theme. Open to all ages.
- We will be having a PLAY, LEARN & GROW PLAYDATE on Saturday 7/9 from 10:30-11:30am.
- Our OCEANS OF POSSIBILITIES BUBBLE PARTY will be on Friday, 7/22 at 10am.
REPEAT EVENT AND PROGRAMS
- MAKER MONDAYS will be held from 3-4pm for ages 6 and up. For more information and to register: MAKER MONDAYS
- MESSY SCIENCE will be held on Monday, 6/27, 7/11 and 7/18 at 10am.
- STORYTIME will be held on Tuesdays at 10am. It is geared towards children ages 15 months-5 years old. Please register as we have limited spots available.
- STORYTIME YOGA is geared toward children ages 5-8 and will be held on Tuesday, 6/28 and 7/12 at 1pm.
- We are offering a 5 week BABYSITTING COURSE for students who have completed 5th grade. The class starts on 6/22 and runs from 9:45-noon.
- Thursdays at 10am will be SENSORY FUN FOR EVERYONE.
- We will have two TEEN MOVIE NIGHTS on Thursday, 6/23 and Thursday 7/7 at 4:30pm. Ages 13+ No sign up required.
- We will have two TEEN GAME NIGHTS on Thursday, 6/30 and Thursday 7/14 from 5-7. No sign up required.
- Friday 6/24, 7/8 and 7/15 we will be having OceanART from 10-11am.
- Friday Flix will be shown at 2pm in the Program Room. FRIDAY FLIX SCHEDULE No sign up required.